An Unexpected Guest

After our very relaxing day on Good Friday at the beach we had a very exciting surprise at the front door. Not knowing many people in Qld when you have a knock on the front door you question who it could be. Then the front door opens and I was thinking this is very strange, and a little freaked out by the fact some one that I don't know is opening my front door.

I walked down the stairs to find Chrish our dear friend from NSW had driven 12hrs to just pop over for a visit. It was so lovely and was like we were at home again which Chrish popping over like he lived 10 minutes away. Chrish's day at the beach with us

Comments

  1. I'm so glad that he came and so glad that you guys are such good friends to him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Josephine Adelaide Arrives

One Angel Prince

Sunny Days - The Arrival