Grateful day 2

Like my blog posts I'm not able to keep up with things that have to be done on a daily basis.   

Here's my day 2 which is actually day 3. If figure if I spread them out I can be more grateful for longer. 
1. I'm grateful for friends that come to my rescue when my car breaks down, laugh with me and at me, call me when times are tough for advice and give advice right back, make my day a little brighter each day. Being in another state to some of my closest friends It's so good to know that all I have to do is pick up the phone. 

My crazy walking buddy, yesterday we made it all the way to the coffee shop in the rain for hot chocolate. We even ran!

2. I'm grateful for hairdye which I'm so desperate to buy more of.  Without it I would look so much older. 

3. I'm grateful that we have the opportunity as a family to have warmth, shelter and a cupboard full of food because I know some people don't have the same privilege as us. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Angel Prince

Josephine Adelaide Arrives

Choosing Hope