Survive & Thrive being 1 in 4

As this image came across my newsfeed on face book a couple of weeks ago I could completely relate. October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss awareness month with the week of the 9th of October to 17th October being Remembrance week.


I'm one in four that have experienced the loss of a child, I am one in four that has had a miscarriage actually 2. I am one in four that nearly lost hope of having another child.

More then anything I'm one in four women that survive the loss of a child and thrive to see the blessings each day. I am the women that you walk past in the street that has three beautiful girls, yeah there is an age gap between Miss P and Miss J and when you point it out to me, I will tell you of my beautiful son.

I posted this image on my facebook page and instagram to not promote what I have been through but to put it out there for other women to see they are not alone. If you have experienced miscarriage, infant loss or stillbirth then break the silence and let other women know they are never alone.



I am the Face of Stillbirth & Early Miscarriage


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Angel Prince

Josephine Adelaide Arrives

Choosing Hope